Comprehensive Learning through Supported eLearning
Livewire Learning believes that the best way for you to learn is by supporting you as you learn. Our new 'wrap around' approach now adds tutor support to our existing eLearning and hard copy resources.
We are innovating with pedagogy (teaching and learning strategies) to accelerate your learning.
Our tutors are experienced teachers and leaders in their subject areas.
Our interactive course material is structured, detailed, up-to-date, and effective.
Our resources cater for:
- ESOL students with your speaking, listening, reading, writing and grammar needs.
- Year 7-10 English and Mathematics students with your literacy and numeracy needs. Our graded questions use the SOLO taxonomy to develop your critical thinking skills not just your recall skills.
- Year 11-13 students with your need for support and the resources to pass or excel in your internal and external assessments in English, Mathematics, Science, Physics and Accounting.
- Teachers with your need for ready-made and time-saving resources that will help your students become self-directed learners.
- Home school parents and your children. Our detailed, self-marking resources as well as access to experienced teachers, if required, will help your children succeed.
Our material is specific to the New Zealand Curriculum and has been written by experienced New Zealand teachers. It has been used successfully by tens of thousand of students.
Free demo trial and access to eLivewire
Create your own profile to access the free demo modules.
The leaderboard shows your progress against other students in the country.
See your overall score or change the subject to see if you are first.
Check out our Facebook page for the latest news and special offers.
Visit our Australian site, Studybetter, which has online learning materials and printed text-based materials customised for the Australian Curriculum.
With each purchase of an eLivewire subject, there is a free 30 minute assessment.
Needing help with ESOL and IELTS? Or NCEA English, Maths, Physics, Accounting? One-on-one tutorials are now available with experienced, registered, currently practising teachers.
Making an Impact in Southland
In a recently competed five month trial, a number of Year 9 students made significant gains in reading comprehension and vocabulary. On average 38% of the students stayed the same, but over 52% showed improvements, some quite dramatic.